2017 Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
In a city that lives for nightlife, Abu Dhabi is a mirage come to life as a city surrounded by sand, sea and the sun. The capital of the United Arab Emirates is known as the ‘Land of the Gazelle’ in Arabic and has been transformed into this modern, cosmopolitan city known for its high rises and crystal blue waters.
Abu Dhabi holds tight to its high-end lifestyle with shopping being a national pastime because it’s so diverse. With high end stores such as Hermès and Louis Vuitton, shopping is in modern malls compared to traditional marketplaces. Abu Dhabi is also home to many souks, which means ‘marketplace’ in Arabic. The traditional souks usually revolve around themes such as the Carpet Souk which is home to Yemeni mattresses and carpets, or the Souk Al Zararana, which holds any number of items such as incenses, henna, or traditional garments.
Attend the 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina Circuit with JT Sports Tours & F1® Experiences, Formula 1’s® Official Ticket & Travel Provider, with access including driver meet-and-greets, Paddock Club™ party, pit lane walks and more!
- The drivers are at full power for 69% of a lap at Yas Marina, including over 14 seconds on the back straight, the longest straight in Formula 1®.
- The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is the only race run at twilight every year
November 24-26, 2018
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 3 day F1 tickets in North Grandstand
- Pit Lane Walk
- Drive the Track Tour in Motorcoach
- Support Race Paddock Tour
- Paddock Club Party with F1 Legend
- F1 Access Annual Pass
- F1 Experiences Gifts
- F1 Experiences Lanyard & Ticket Sleeve
- 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Race Program
- Available for purchase
- Daily transportation to the Race Destination
4 nights stay at either of the following hotels, including breakfast daily:
- Aloft Abu Dhabi (4 Stars)
- Four Seasons Abu Dhabi (4 Stars)
- Radisson Blu Yas Islan (4 Stars)
- Cabins aboard VIP Yacht
- Ticket upgrades
- Luxury VIP Yacht Hospitality
- Main Grandstand Ticket
- West Grandstand Tickets